LADlok Ladder Bracket – Free Express Shipping
Features / Specifications
- Suits Most ladder types incl Aluminium, Timber and Fibreglass
- Includes side brackets for solid sided ladders and ‘H’ sided ladders
- Quick and Easy to fit and can be left on the ladder in storage
- Durable Powder Coated Finish
- Neoprene Pads prevent scratching of the gutter and eliminate sideways slip
- Inbuilt safety hooks lock onto the gutter edge and prevent backards falls
- Manufactured to ISO 9001 Standard
- Australian Patent Number 2015215915
- Free EXPRESS Postage includes tracking and signature
- Also Available in a Parapet version
- Colours may vary between black or yellow and black and are selected at random
- Wholesale Enquiries Welcome
Users of Our Product Include:
- Fire Rescue Victoria
- Jims Mowing
- Jims Gutter Cleaning
- Jims Antennas
- Hire A Hubby
- NBN Contractors
- Mr Antenna
- The Inspector Detector
- Home Handymen
The LADlok Ladder Gutter Safety Bracket is an invaluable and potentially life saving device to prevent ladder fall injuries and even death.
We don’t recommend putting a ladder on a slippery surface however using this simple device greatly enhances ladder safety by at least securing the ladder at the top.
Unlike other devices on the market where you have to climb the ladder in order to secure it, our product can be secured entirely from the ground.
Because the LADlok Ladder Bracket is securely attached to the ladder, the ladder can be moved along the gutter without removing the device.
The LADlok Ladder Bracket can be left fitted to the ladder ready for the next time it needs to be used.
For peace of mind and safety no-one climbing a ladder should be without one of these brilliant devices.
For those of us not as steady on our feet as we once were having one of these devices attached to the ladder takes another element of risk out of climbing.
A great gift for anyone climbing a ladder…… whether it be at home or at work.
Also See our SCAFlok Parapet Version suitable for factory tilt slabs, parapet walls and beams