Features / Specifications
- Blade Width ~ 1500mm / 5 Foot
- Reversible Blade (Grade Forwards or Backwards)
- Left and Right Offset (means you can work outside the
- 360 degrees of movement means that you can grade at any
- Carbon Steel Hardened Cutting Edge ~ Replaceable
- 6 x Carbon Steel Ripping Tines ~ Replaceable
- Powder Coated
- Cat 1 & Cat 2 Pins
- Suits Tractors up to 90 Horsepower
- Weight ~ 190 Kg (Approx)
- Also Available in a 6ft Version
Quickly attached to the 3 point linkage
of your tractor these are a handy item for maintaining gravel and dirt driveways
and parking areas.
The rippers make light work of vegetation removal as well
as loosening soil before grading it.
Having left and right offset in
addition to angle means the blade can be worked outside the track of the
machine, which makes forming a driveway even easier.
The applications don’t
end there and we also use our blade for backfilling trenches and whilst it
doesnt have tilt there is often enough adjustment in the tractor linkages to use
these blades for cleaning out ‘V’ drains and culverts.